JOIN THE SAFETY FIRST DRIVING SCHOOL TEAM
Help us Change the Way People Drive!
Safety First is seeking people that love to teach, drive and have fun on the job!
We are growing and need new Driving instructors to work in the San Fernando, Conejo and Simi Valleys and other areas of Ventura county. Familiarity with these areas is a plus but not necessary. Previous experience in teaching or professional driving is a big plus but note necessary. Female and bi-lingual instructors are in high demand.
At Safety First Driving School, we are passionate about teaching and training people to drive.
We are looking for talented people with great communication skills and a desire to make a difference. If you want a growth opportunity with an industry leader we want to talk with you.
As a Driving Instructor candidate at Safety First, you will participate in our world-class instructor-training program that prepares you for a state certification and an rewarding, fun career teaching young people a skill they will use for life.
- Must be high energy and able to connect with teens
- Passionate about teaching and driving
- Patient and enthusiastic with new learners
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be 21 or older, have a high school diploma or GED and have a clean driving record
- Must pass a background check
- Willing to work 20 hours a week or more including at least one weekend day
Our office is in Westlake Village but covers areas from San Fernando Valley to Santa Barbara.
For applicants with a current Instructor License, we pay a sign on bonus!
To apply, send your resume to: info@SafetyFirstDS.com